[time-nuts] Re Certified Time Nut Certificate

tom w0kgw at citlink.net
Sat Nov 4 21:00:14 EST 2006

looking at the trace it has the deflections from wwvb in 1 hour segments and
at dawn and dusk the shift appears as it should.  after days of charting the
average trend is close to a straight line and if turned off for weeks it
comes back up with the same drift rate .   the standard has been on for over
a year and seems to be stable.  using it as a reference to a sdr-1000
digital radio and on the 25cycle filter all wwv freqs come up on the peak as
it should.  i guess that means it is pretty close or close as i want it for
my use.   no it isnt a straight line continous , was using the average
reading with a ruler on the graph.  hope that cleans up my mistake.  think
that puts it in a better than low class........
tom w0kgw