Jack Hudler jack at hudler.org
Sun Nov 5 09:11:11 EST 2006

If you can combine Water with Cesium/Rubidium to make a functional exothermic
clock... you would rate a certifiable award in some category.
Extra classification points if you can contain it in an hour glass.

I'm sure all would agree the resulting display would be quite spectacular if not
an explosive demonstration of a technological leap... if you get my meaning. ;)

Jack Hudler