[time-nuts] Earth: An Oscillator and Frequency Standard

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Nov 5 14:29:08 EST 2006

Hi Tom:

Thanks for the lab test report on the earth frequency standard.  Since
there are a number of frequency/time standards that have much better
performance I'd like to find a way to directly measure the performance
of the earth standard.  I've thought about a telescope looking at stars
or maybe a photo detector to look at the light from the closest star to
the earth frequency standard.  Do  you have any ideas on how to make
these measurements?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com