[time-nuts] HP 5060A option 004

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Sun Nov 5 17:59:52 EST 2006

> I put pictures of it on the web: http://tichu.free.fr/HP_5060A/ As
> con can see, some controls on the front were removed (scavenged ?),
> but the oven  labels have been painted over: was it part of the
> option 004 tube upgrade ?

Ha, you've got the other one! I bet you got that one on eBay, from a Dutch fellow. He also had a 5061A for sale, which is now in my posession. It's in similar shape: Crystal over missing, front panel meter missing. At least yours still has the C field meter, mine doesn't. The guy selling it to me turned out to be a collegue of mine at Philips NatLab. If you know a good source of spare parts, please keep me posted or I'll be stuck with a source of spare parts myself ;-)

Robert.