[time-nuts] Austron 1210D-03

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Nov 7 12:51:18 EST 2006

John -

Thanks for the reminder. My Austron has been sitting here dormant for so
long that I totally forgot that it took 12. Out of the original pack, I
could only locate 9 cells, but, I bet I tossed some just because they were
so corroded. Obviously from the battery cavity within the unit, 12 is the
right number. So, now I just added 2 extra cells to my initial order, with
tabs, and all should be fine and still not much work. I'll be glad to get
one extra project completed. Not much in the big scheme of things, but as
they say "one at a time". Thanks & 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960