[time-nuts] GPS new L2C civil signal -- timing uses?

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Thu Nov 16 18:40:57 EST 2006

>> Anyone know of the timing uses and properties of this
>> new L2C civil signal vis a vis the existing civil signal?

> Do you mean beyond that of ICD-GPS-200C?

I don't know.  I am unclear of the relationship between that and the "new
L2C civil signal" referred to in the article.

Are you saying both refer to the same thing?  If so, what are the
implications for timing apps?  (I'm happy to go back through the archives if
this has already been discussed.)

-ch