[time-nuts] Efratom-102100 Rb.

Jacques jacques at tiete.org
Mon Nov 20 17:50:43 EST 2006

Hello,
I've put some more detailed pics of the PCB on my site
(http://nixie.ramdac.be)      board2.gif & board3.gif
Maybe someone has an idea what those cryptic markings mean on the
jumper field... I suppose the C-field is not adjustable electrically
(not on connector), but where could it be adjusted? There is a hole in
the physics package with some adjustment (C?, R?). I think it is R118,
the big blue multiturn pot. For the rest I only recognize the 10(?)MHz
oscillator & multiplier (60 MHz) on the top of the image.
All remarks/suggestions welcome.

73's de Jacques.

Jacques Tiete
jacques at tiete.org
+32(0)2 251 20 08
+32(0)486 93 58 99
Op 17-nov-06 om 00:12 heeft Jacques het volgende geschreven: