[time-nuts] Motorola Oncore GPS Interface Board

rojellis at mchsi.com rojellis at mchsi.com
Fri Nov 24 22:24:46 EST 2006

I have built 3 prototype boards for interfacing to a Motorola GT/UT GPS and I am
about ready to order production boards. I was wondering how many users are
looking for something like this, TAPR and another source have discontinued their
products.
Presently the design has a linear voltage regulator for the 5 volts, a MAX232
level translator and an LED for the 1PPS heartbeat. There is also room for
buffers if there is a demand for this. I was thinking of offering a kit with the
PC board and the components. Anyone interested?

Bob Ellis, K0BGH