No subject

Sun Nov 26 19:16:22 EST 2006

in/out 16 GHz prescalers (based on the HMMC-31xx /2 /4
and /8 12/16GHz prescalers):

www.avagotech.com/assets/downloadDocument.do?id=528

Nothing indicates a minimum working frequency, if it
can go down to the sub-GHz, that could be an
interesting product.

On another site, i saw that the HMMC-3102 3104 and
3108 prescalers cover from 500 MHz up to 16 GHz.

Link:
http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/catalog/p382200.shtml

73 de Normand VE2UM
Montreal, Qc. Canada