[time-nuts] Features of a Precision Clock?

tom w0kgw at citlink.net
Fri Oct 6 18:28:46 EDT 2006

i believe the us power grid is on 60hz and that the power companies sync up
before providing power.  that doesnt mean that everyone is in phase.  the
east is some delayed from the west so that it depends where you are with
respect to the prime starting point.  long term they are at 60hz to make the
clocks on time but for +/- with wwv, anybodys guess at any one point in
time.  hope that helps some.
tom w0kgw at citlink.net