[time-nuts] ? info on RS232 time interval counter

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Sat Oct 7 23:14:32 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,
You can find all the details on the Simple Time Interval Counter at
http://www.piclist.com/techref/member/RHM-SSS-SC4/TIC232.htm.
It was developed as a simple way to get phase data from an OCXO
and a GPS into a computer for analysis at minimal (<$20) cost.
Enjoy!
Richard

in the August Time Nuts archive