[time-nuts] ARRL 2006 Frequency Measuring Test

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Oct 18 14:23:00 EDT 2006

Yes, I should have put up a link with my other message:
http://www.febo.com/time-freq/fmt.  In addition to info about my
measurement technique and my results from each year's test, there's a
link at the bottom of the page to some pictures from the 2003 test.  We
have some newer ones but I haven't gotten around to posting them yet.

You might also be interested in the 2005 analysis page (linked from the
URL above) -- some statistical analysis indicates that W1AW was actually
about 0.4 Hz off in the frequency they reported on 160M.

John
----