[time-nuts] The VE2ZAZ GPSDO

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Sat Oct 21 17:36:50 EDT 2006

Well said, Randy.
 It wasn't my intention when I asked for comments to trash anybody or
anything. In the somewhat 'rarefied atmosphere' of this forum I doubt
that any comments made were intended to be anything other than
objective.

 I guess the ultimate question is whether or not the claimed
performance objective can be met with the hardware/firmware detailed
in the article, regardless of some of the apparent shortcomings
already noted.   If the answer is yes, then I believe the discussion
here should be interpreted as no more than suggested improvements that
could be implemented.

Regards
DaveB, NZ