[time-nuts] FW: HP-IB Commands or Manual for 59309A Digital Clock

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Oct 23 23:56:20 EDT 2006

Hi Daun:

I found the sticker on the bottom of my clock, (although your image is
much much easier to read than the actual size one) but it's not at all
clear what some of it means.  For example:

Setup Instruction 3) Set Front Panel switch to Int or Ext, but my clock
has no front panel switch.

Operating Instruction E) Send Start code from table 2 to synchronize
clock with Reference Clock.  What does that mean?

Also there are DIP switches inside whose function I sure would like to know.

Having Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com
w/o Java http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml