[time-nuts] Suggestion: Collect circuit designs/measurement setups at www.febo.com/time-nuts wiki

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Oct 26 08:28:46 EDT 2006

I set up a wiki at http://www.febo.com/time-nuts quite a while ago with
the idea that it might serve as a place to collect various useful bits
of information.  It really hasn't had any use at all to date.

Some of the recent discussions here lead me to suggest that we try to
revive the wiki and use it as a place to store reference information on
measurement setups (e.g., someone could do up a page on basic TIC
measurements) and -- what would be particularly interesting to me right
now -- circuit designs for the homebrewers among us (e.g., right now I
could use schematics for very low noise amplifiers to use as HF and
audio buffers).  Of course, any other reference information would be
welcome.

There's been a lot of great information on the list, but searching the
archives is a bit of a pain.  The wiki would provide an easy-to-access
place to collect this reference material.

In order to keep out spammers and vandals, you will need to subscribe to
the wiki in order to create or edit pages.  But the information isn't
used for anything at all beyond providing a basic login.

If you try using the wiki and have problems, please let me know.  I am
not an experienced user myself, so I may not have things configured in
the proper way.  I'll fix any problems I'm aware of.

Thanks!

John