[time-nuts] Allan deviation -> finally some data!!!

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Thu Oct 26 20:09:33 EDT 2006

It seems obvious that's what hapenned, but I am still curious about the
temperature variation. Must have been the coax cables difference in
length going to the two inputs. Temperature affected the delay.

The resolution of the 5370 is quite amazing.

Thanks for the comments and the software.

Didier

PS: I have posted the test conditions yesterday or the day before.