[time-nuts] ARRL FMT

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Oct 27 21:06:22 EDT 2006

It is back to the previous method of sending a clean CW signal.

I did not participate previously, so I have no experience with the test.

If I understand correctly, they will transmit on all 3 frequencies
simultaneously, but we are supposed to measure only the specific band
they announce at a time?

Since I only have a decent antenna for 80m, can I take advantage of all
3 transmit windows on 80m?

Didier KO4BB