[time-nuts] More Allan deviation data

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Oct 29 07:41:21 EST 2006

I had to stack up frequency counters on top of frequency counters (to
measure time difference and each input frequency simultaneously -> 3
counters) and the last one on the top, a HP 5334B, was fairly high and
just about level with the antenna, about 2 feet away. I found out that
if I stood in line with the antenna and the counter, my shadow would
significantly affect the cleanliness of the 1 PPS, so I moved the
antenna just under the ceiling and the problem went away.

Amazing!

Didier