[time-nuts] GPS and the December 5/6 Solar Flare

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Apr 5 21:06:11 EDT 2007

Hi John:

An experiment idea for a one or two day time period.

If you look at the Allan plot for one of your best sources and then make a
similar plot where you add attenuation in front of the M12+T so it reads the
same as the minimum for the solar flare, what happens?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com
w/o Java http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml