[time-nuts] Comments on ADEV, MDEV, TDEV, etc

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Apr 11 10:16:56 EDT 2007

Ulrich Bangert wrote:
> John,
>
> under all linuxes i have a very limited understanding of how to install
> and use Ubuntu. If you can tell me where to get a WINE for Ubuntu I will
> be able to peform some tests myself with running my software under the
> emu.

All variations of linux have a package manager program.  Some examples
are yum, apt, aptitude, synaptic, yum-extender, kpackage, gpackage, yalp,
fink...

Ubuntu uses the synaptic package handler.  It should be already installed,
and ready to go.

Here are some instructions:

http://www.monkeyblog.org/ubuntu/installing/

-Chuck Harris