[time-nuts] December 6th? The mid-day Sun Spots blind the GPS

RadCom Technologies radcomtech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:15:04 EDT 2007

I have all the data on Dec 5-6th CME event.

Agreed on all excellent points.
**
*Including Software flaws-* I am very familiar
with software flaws and TRAIM errors;
although that has nothing to do with my Employer
or the Oscilloquartz Timing Products.

However, recheck your data for Dec 6th;
dont dismiss this CME ; *it was very large.*
In fact, this side of the globe picked up one h*ll of a sun-flare;
9 times larger than previous spikes, and in a low-cycle year too.
(at first I thought the April 4th media story was a April Fools or hoax- its
not)

=> Does anyone have TIE data for Dec 5~6th to about the 14th?
     interval of MJDates of (24)54075.8 to about (24)54083 or so?
=>  Can you share TIE data with me? Does that TIE show much walk?

Johnny