[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB/USB converter help...

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 19:57:34 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/16/2007 16:17:05 Pacific Daylight Time,
support at prologix.biz writes:

Interesting. I used to sell a GPIB-RS232 version some years ago. Sales  were
low since customers were clamoring for an USB version! But then I  hadn't
discovered this crowd :-) Happy to take another look at  it.

Hi Abdul,

we faced the same issue on our FireFox Signal Generator and follow up
models. The solution was to ship a <$10 RS-232 to USB off-the-shelf adapter  with
our units, and thus we support both legacy RS-232 as well as USB.

bye,
Said