[time-nuts] OT: Audiophoolery

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Fri Apr 20 14:48:54 EDT 2007

I had passed a couple of these posts on to one of my buddies at Motorola, since
we and a few others have by chance been having a parallel discussion of such
topics. Check out his message.

OK,

This is as crazy as it gets.  I have seen the high end power cables
before and consider this the ultimate in audiophoolishness ... I'm not
sure this is the most expensive example, but it surely establishes that
there is no connection between reality and audiophoolery.

Check it out:  http://www.audioconnect.com/html/pk10_palladian.html

SWR enhanced!!!!  God, it's so simple, why didn't I think of it?

Jim

This one just fit so nicely into our discussions!

Daun