[time-nuts] retry: PRS10 has spurious frequencies

Henk ten Pierick henk at deriesp.demon.nl
Wed Apr 25 15:49:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thank you all for the frequency plots of the PRS10. It is very
interesting to see these and find the differences.
In the mean time I have restarted my PRS10 and have seen that some
spurious signals are large at start up and reduce after that. I have
attached a screen shot of the hp8590 spectrum analyzer showing the
spurious. The spurious seem to be harmonics of the 357MHz
synthesizer, we see the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th harmonic. (The marker
is on the 3rd harmonic). The spurious between 500MHz and 700MHz are
not yet explained. Around 357MHz are sidebands at 290kHz distance.

Does anyone have schematics?

Henk