[time-nuts] HP-1332A

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Fri Aug 3 13:21:17 EDT 2007

You could go on the HP reflector to see if anyone can help. However, Agilent
has about 90% of all of the old HP manuals (operating/service) in the
archives on their web site. They also have most of the old app. notes. There
is a wealth of information there. No doubt you will find it there. - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731