[time-nuts] EZGPIB & other software

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Tue Aug 21 08:42:35 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

this is to inform you that

a) a new version of EZGPIB is available from my homepage

and

b) I have come over an phantastic small LABVIEW clone by the name
PROFILAB coming from an small German software company named ABACOM. I do
not want to promise you too much but downloading the demo and playing
around with it is MUCH FUN. I do not have any commercial interest in
telling you. Its just that it needed only ten minutes of playing with
the program to make sure that these were some of the best 99 € I ever
spent on any software. The software is available in English language
too.

If interested look at
http://www.abacom-online.de/uk/html/profilab-expert.html

Cheers