[time-nuts] HP E1938 Web Page

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Tue Aug 28 14:12:34 EDT 2007

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:18:55 -0700, Brooke Clarke wrote:

>Hi:

>I'm working on a web page for the E1938 and have received a bunch of files from
>Rick.  One of them is a .HPG of a schematic.  I've tried to use IrfanView, but
>it's a program I normally don't use and all the images are way too coarse to be
>useable.  Is there a way to convert it to something that can be read?

Hello Brooke,
Irfanview is in fact very powerful, but as can see in V4.0, it is  n o t  capable to
read HPGL-files - so it is not capable to convert into another format.
I know only Autocad able to read .hpg, but that does not look very comfortable.

If you have a way to print-out these plot pictures (I suppose they are) so one
could make a sharp hi-q picture with a modern 6 Mp camera and use the
jpg pictures in your page, is that a possibility for you?

regards,
Arnold