[time-nuts] HP E1938 Web Page

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Aug 28 22:01:49 EDT 2007

Anyone is welcome to download from where it is and put it where one chooses.

I am just supporting an experiment in pdf conversion and offering a place
where people can upload documents of general interest. Some documents are
too big for file attachments, so it is convenient to be able to ftp them to
a public place. I simply offer space to do that. What people do with the
material once it is uploaded is their business.

I do not intend to duplicate Brooke's or anyone else's pages.

Didier KO4BB