[time-nuts] Watches

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Dec 4 05:53:55 EST 2007

The Spaceview is the Accutron model that everyone seems to want (even I want one),
so much so that the Chinese are now making the necessary reproduction parts to
convert a model with a normal dial to a Spaceview.

Apparently, there is no fraud so large, or so small that somebody in China
won't do the work necessary to make the fraud possible.

-Chuck Harris