[time-nuts] HP105A/B technical documentation?

Christoffer Bruman bruman at telia.com
Fri Dec 7 14:12:49 EST 2007

Dear List,

I am searching for a service manual (or at least a complete schematic)
of HP:s 105A (or B) frequency standard, preferably the later version
with the 10811x inside. There seems to be plenty of information
downloadable on the 10811x itself, but I am interested in the details on
how HP solved things like power supply, grounding, internal EFC,
external DC inlet, etc in these units.

If anyone has any useful links to the manual or a schematic, or
shareable files, I would be very thankful.

Best regards,

Christoffer :)