[time-nuts] Symmetricon 58534A manual / setup

phil fortime at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 8 10:41:12 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Didier Juges" <didier at cox.net>
To: "'Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement'"
<time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Symmetricon 58534A manual / setup

> Sometimes, the answer comes from the most unexpected places: the 58534
data
> sheet (not sure there is a "manual") is on the Symmetricom web site:
>
> http://ngn.symmetricom.com/products/Subsystems_Components/58534A.asp
>
> (it's on my web site too now)
>
> Didier KO4BB

Didier,
I Do appreciate that but that is just the data sheet. I need the pin-outs
and cable configuration as well.  I have the factory cable but without the
manual I'm lost.

It is my understanding it is available for free to download from Symmetricom
if you have an account or you are a Symmetricom customer. Unfortunately I
don't have an account, that's why I tried this board. I've scoured Google
and the data sheet is as close as I have found.

Many Thanks,
Phil