[time-nuts] Units of Fame

Jeff Mock jeff at mock.com
Fri Dec 14 18:34:38 EST 2007

Well, if Lamm is the unit for for fame, Kath must be be the unit for
stupidity, google will fill in the gaps.

The funniest one I heard is that the standard measure for ego is the
Mandelbroit.  If you've ever heard him speak, you can see that like the
Farad it's most often found as pico- or micro- in the field...

jeff