[time-nuts] re low noise regulators

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sun Dec 16 06:09:36 EST 2007

Gentlemen,

over the last years I have been confronted with numerous nonsense and
rubbish technical ideas as part of my job. Over the years I came to the
conclusion that just for the sake of clarity it MUST be allowed to call
them "nonsense" and "rubbish" without applying any political or other
correctness. I stand for that claim even if it caused some "Kiss my
back" reactions from my boss form time to time.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert