[time-nuts] AC reference voltage

Randy Leifer redrabbitlosangeles at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 17:01:02 EST 2007

(quote)""Can you give more information on the
equipment you are trying to
 calibrate ?  For example the make and model
and what level of accuracy you expect to reach.  What
is your intended
 use of this equipment, i.e., general
hobby use or more serious purposes ?
Bill....WB6BNQ ""

Thanks Stan and Bill

I don't need super accuracy, just within reason to
ease my mind. I have some decent gear already:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/Midiot/DSCN2695.jpg
...and a few units, what I believe  to be close to
"secondary references".
Frequency intrigues me, but my main hobby is to test
my DIY hi'end audio gear. So, I have: audio distortion
 meters, AC voltmeters, low distortion audio freq
generators....that I'd like to check if they are close
to their factory specs. And I have most of their
manuals/cal instructions too.

(btw, when I said "power amplifier" in my original
post, I am refering to an audio power amplifier.)

=Randy=