[time-nuts] AVR Oscilloscope clock

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Dec 26 12:32:07 EST 2007

From: Sylvain RICHARD <sr75pro at free.fr>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] AVR Oscilloscope clock
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:12:25 +0100

> Magnus Danielson wrote:
> > A friend passed me the link to it, I got one, tossed it together, and it works
> > nicely.
> >
> > http://dutchtronix.com/ScopeClock.htm
> >
> > It has PPS input and NMEA parsing seems to be down the line.
> >

> The site only mentions Intel Hex. Are the sources available?

Not yeat. Seems that they will be as of V3.0 which I expect to pop up within a
month or so (he actually said two weeks, but as allways multiply with Pi from
what a software guy estimates in time).

It already has PPS input, but there is a little bit of a hardware hack to make
a proper 50 ohm terminated PPS. Not very hard thought, but needs an op-amp or
possibly a transistor with a few resistors.

Cheers,
Magnus