[time-nuts] RFTG on ebay

The Infamous Flavio theinfamousflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:32:21 EST 2007

Is it me or is kinda wierd that a vendor is posting on this list?

I've been following the RFTG discussions with great interest, and wanted to
buy a some boxes from "that" vendor on ebay but they posted a messagein this
group saying the have two RB boxes left, then I look at their store this
morning and they posted a bunch at REALLY high prices?!?!?

I don't know but looks like "that" vendor is monitoring this group and
jacking up the prices based on everybody's progress regarding the RFTG

I don't want to rabble-rouse on my first post but I thought it kinda weird.

Live.com page.