[time-nuts] Lucent CDMA Reference Question

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Thu Feb 1 21:57:51 EST 2007

Have we settled the question of whether or not the RB can
be dominated (no, that's not it) disciplined by an external
1 PPS or 10 MHz signal?

If it can, I'd load up on Rb units and discipline them with
a modern GPS receiver - or maybe replace the OXCO in Z3801s.

Bill Hawkins

Z3801s do dissipate about 50 watts, though.