[time-nuts] Looking for info on Austron 1120L5 ovened crystal oscillator module

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Fri Feb 9 19:09:03 EST 2007

Hello all,

	I have just picked up an Austron 5 MHz "Low noise quartz
oscillator" module from ebay, model number 1120L5.  This is about two
inches square, stands four inches tall, and has both an SMA connector
for the RF output, and a nine-pin valve base for all the other
connections.  It was manufactured in 1982, and has a part number of
30297970.  I have drawn a blank on Google - would anyone happen to
have any connection details for this unit please?

	As a slight aside, I did find an interesting article via
Google entitled "Brief History of the development of Ultra-Precise
Oscillators for Ground and Space Applications" by Jerry R. Norton and
Jim M. Cloeren of The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics
Laboratory:

	http://www.ieee-uffc.org/fcmain.asp?page=norton

		Thanks,

			Peter (London, England)