[time-nuts] Thunderbolt GPSDO

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Mon Feb 12 06:33:39 EST 2007

I would be interested in one piece too, to keep company to the one I
already have :-)
(always have a backup...)

The starting price is OK with me, but considering it does not have the
DC/DC converter, I would be reluctant to put more into it.

Certainly it would make sense not to go into a bidding war and negotiate
with the seller directly if possible.

Didier KO4BB