[time-nuts] Thunderbolt GPSDO

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Feb 13 02:54:03 EST 2007

A) $250 is a heckuva good deal on a Thunderbolt, if that's what it is.  If
they end up going for less than that, I'll buy a couple just to squirrel
away.

B) The seller determines the opening bid price.  In this case, it was $250.
Not cool to accuse people of criminal behavior when you don't understand the
basic auction model.

-- john, KE5FX