[time-nuts] TRIMBLE GPS RECEIVER MODULE PART# B12118-13321

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Feb 13 14:03:44 EST 2007

I doubt he even paid $100 each for them. If he has a few hundred of them he
probably got them on a pallet bundle in an auction or about to be junked.

He might be able to sell a few at a premium price on eBay, but after

As for eBay fees... my calculations show about $16 - $20 for insertion +
ending fees. PayPal takes approx another 3% of what is sent, so that's at
least another $8. Assuming the price stays at $250... Any higher and of
course they go up.