[time-nuts] Trimble Software

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Feb 14 19:04:11 EST 2007

TBoltMon.exe is the control program that talks to the Thunderbolt via
RS-232:
http://www.trimble.com/tmg_thunderbolt_ts.asp?Nav=Collection-2357

Assuming these are actually Thunderbolt modules, then I would expect this
copy of TBoltMon.exe to work with them.

Not sure I've ever seen a firmware distribution for it.

-- john, KE5FX