[time-nuts] Thunderbolt - Hardware Versions -PerformanceDifferneces

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Feb 15 13:59:08 EST 2007

I'll be honest -- I'm in the same boat.  I'd like to get one, well, 
because it's there. :-)  But I'm in no rush and if waiting a month means 
I can buy two for $100 instead of one for $200, I'll wait.


Jason Rabel wrote:
> I don't know about everyone else, but I'm willing to wait a while (a long
> while) if it means we could get them for around $100. I have no actual
> current need for one, I mostly just wanted one (or more if the price is
> right) just to tinker with and see how it compares. If he isn't willing to
> come down on his current price then that is his loss, I could pass on this
> deal and not loose any sleep over it. The great thing about the cellular
> industry is they are constantly upgrading their hardware so something else
> will inevitably come along. :)
> Yes, I agree too that a few units should ship initially to someone to test
> out and verify they are working and not fried or damaged.
> Who knows, maybe after he is not able to sell any more at the current
> premium price, he would be more willing to just dump the entire surplus
> cheap to one buyer. I can take freight delivery at the office (Houston, TX),
> store them in the warehouse, test, and re-ship them out via UPS or USPS.
> Someone in Arizona would probably be the most ideal, as it would be out of
> state (no sales tax) but not far to ship.
> Jason
> _______________________________________________
> time-nuts mailing list
> time-nuts at febo.com
> https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts

More information about the time-nuts mailing list