[time-nuts] carrier phase tracking GPS receiver

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Feb 18 21:47:18 EST 2007

Bruce,

Thanks a lot, I will wait until I get the unit and find out exactly
which model it is, then I'll let you know what the next questions will
be :-)

All applications I have seen referenced when searching google for
"carrier phase tracking" had to do with surveying or precise tracking.

I assumed that if position could be determined more accurately, then so
could time.

Thanks, I'll post more when I get the unit.

Thanks Jason for a nice repository of information too. I have some
reading to do until the unit comes in.

Didier KO4BB