[time-nuts] Circuit diagram for Efratom FRK-HLN 5 Mhz oscillator board

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Wed Feb 28 15:25:39 EST 2007

Hello Ulrich and hello Nigel (nice to meet you here as well!),

I would like to help if possible, as I am owner of a FRK-HLN
with 5 MHz output. I own as well a operation and maintenance manual for
the FRK (H or L) , but I realized quite soon, that the content of my
oscillator with 5 MHz is quite different as described and shown
in am. manual, talking of the different 10 MHz circuits and boards,
not mentioning the 5 MHz issue. I tried to find out the differences,
but I stopped.
Since then I am as well looking for the correct manual and circuits
for the FRK-HLN-1A2B2A, EFRATOM Part No. 703-200-8 5 MHz.
Nigel, of course I am interested to help and to exchange informations,
I have anyway to answer your last letter.
I wonder if somebody could help with the special issue of manual.
greetings to all,

Arnold, DK2WT