[time-nuts] Signav GPS timing receivers

Randy Warner Randy at synergy-gps.com
Tue Jan 2 13:33:03 EST 2007

Magnus et al,

The TM3 is currently undergoing final software tweaks and should be
available by February (but you know how software schedules go....) They
will be slightly less expensive than the M12M receivers.

The basic chip is the u-NAV. There are a couple different versions,
although the -01 will be the initial release. This receiver communicates
in both SiRF binary (yes, it's officially SiRF binary now) and NMEA
protocols at 4800, 9600, 19,200, and 57,600. It also has onboard FLASH
so that you can save setup information.

I'll keep you guys informed as I learn more.

Randy Warner
Senior Applications Engineer
Synergy Systems, LLC
randy at synergy-gps.com