[time-nuts] Positional accuracy of the M12+T

Stephan Sandenbergh stephan at rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za
Wed Jan 3 07:40:16 EST 2007

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the positional accuracy of the M12+T is? There are
data around on the M12+T's timing stability but I haven't seen anything on
the positional accuracy. I guess it must be similar to the M12+N or any
other 12 channel single frequency GPS receiver.

The datasheets mention <25m SEP (haven't got a clue what 'SEP' stands for)
positional accuracy. However, I am sure this is relative to the actual
datum. Does anyone know where I could find information on relative
positional accuracy within multi channel common view configurations?

Regards,

Stephan Sandenbergh.