[time-nuts] Any one familiar with Trimble TSIP

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Jan 3 13:30:42 EST 2007

After I bought my Thunderbolt, I sent Trimble an email asking for what the current firmware was. I gave them the version in my unit. I have not gotten a response yet, but it has only been a month and a half...

I am not holding my breath. They are probably more interested in selling new units.

Didier KO4BB