[time-nuts] Positional accuracy of the M12+T

Randy Warner Randy at synergy-gps.com
Thu Jan 4 12:59:48 EST 2007

Tom,

Good points. I think that a lot of people are unaware of the diurnal
shifts that occur due to atmospherics. These can be many 10's of
nanoseconds compared to UTC. This is true for every receiver I have ever
worked with. The ionospheric correction algorithms are good, but they
are not perfect. Can't wait for a civilian L2.....................

Randy