[time-nuts] Looking For Tektronix Knobs 22xx Series

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Wed Jan 10 20:21:28 EST 2007

Didier, I tried uploading to your FTP server, but got an "out of space"
error. I have uploaded both manuals to another site. Feel free to host them
on your manuals page if you like. In the mean time, anyone else can download
them directly from these links.

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/56883/Tek-2215A-Operation-pdf.html

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/56893/Tek-2215A-Service-pdf.html